Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My first post

I figured I torture my friends and family with my overly critical nature of everything enough. So I thought I'd kill the proverbial two birds with one stone by having a forum where I dump my inane musings saving my exasperated wife from another profanity laced bourbon fueled diatribe on why James Cameron is the anti-Christ while sharing my perverted world view with the bored, cubicle encrusted masses that kill time by reading trivial blogs. After working for ten years in the fine dining world with stops in Seattle, New York, and my hometown and current digs, San Francisco, I've been toiling as a wage slave for (insert heartless corporation here). Of course, I make gobs more now, but I still reminsisce about nearly burning Seattle to the ground in a Bananas Foster incident gone terribly awry and the thrill of that first bottle of wine that gave me my unshakeable love for wine. From now on, you'll see random musings on several topics, mostly related to food, spirits, and my version of the good life, but plenty of other trivial matters. I don't intend to inform, enlighten, entertain, or provide any worthwhile service. I only intend to have a place to vent my inner cynic to spare my family. If you enjoy, great. If not, I don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment